Introduce of Apigenin:
Apigenin is a polyphenol, and is one of the flavonoids found in many of the foods consumed by humans. Technically, it is a flavone with three OH groups on it. This compound is being widely studied for its anti-cancer properties. In particular, it has some anti-tumor properties that some other flavonoids lack.
Many fruits and vegetables contain this compound. It is reported to be at especially high levels in celery, parsley, Chinese cabbage, and bell peppers. Fruits that contain this flavonoid include cherries, apples, and grapes. It is also found in wine and tea, including chamomile.
Like most flavonoids, apigenin has anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-spasmodic properties, and acts as an antioxidant. It is the subject of intensive research for its biological properties. The most widespread research has been for its potential to fight cancer.
Information of Apigenin:
Yellow Fine Powder
1. Apigenin is a non-toxic plant flavonoid， has been shown to free radical scavenging properties and antioxidant effects.
2. Apigenin has potential to reduce the risk of cancer since it has anti-tumor activity.
3. Apigenin also could potentially be useful in allergic conditions since it can have anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Apigenin is antiviral agents for the treatment of HIV and other infections.
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.
Function of Apigenin:
1. Apigenin has long been used as an after-meal and bedtime drink;
2. Apigenin used for it's soothing effects and ability to support normal tone in the digestive tract;
3. Apigenin used for a variety of ailments including: colic (especially in children), bloat,mild upper respiratory infections,premenstrual pain, anxiety and insomnia;
4. Apigenin treat sore and chapped nipples in nursing mothers, as well as minor skin infections and abrasions. Eye drops made from these herbs are also used for tired eyes and mild ocular infections.
Application of Apigenin:
1. Applied in food field, it is a kind of ideal green food to reduce weight;
2. Applied in health product field, celery can stable mood and eliminate irritable;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, to treat rheumatism and gout has good effect.
1. 25kg/drum (25kg net weight, 28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter)
2. 1kg/bag (1kg net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag; Outer: paper carton; Inner: double-layer PE), or according to customers requirement.