Introduction of Chaga Polysaccharides:
Chaga is unique among medicinal mushrooms and may be one of the most important anti-aging supplements yet discovered. Like all medicinal mushrooms, Chaga contains the non-linear, Chaga Polysaccharides that give the Chaga Mushroom Extract potent immune supporting properties. However, Chaga Mushroom also has an extremely high ORAC value (antioxidant properties), similar to that of blueberry extracts.
Chaga is a mushroom that must be wild crafted as only those mushrooms harvested from living birch trees will have the full compliments of active compounds Chaga is famous for. Our Chaga Extract contains guaranteed levels of all the active compounds described in the scientific research, including the non-linear Chaga Polysaccharides.
Information of Chaga Polysaccharides:
Chaga Mushroom Extract/Chaga Extract/Inonotus obliquus Extract/Birch Velvet polysaccharide
Inonotus obliquus(Ach. Ex. Pers.)
Red Brown Fine Powder
Treatment of diabetes
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.
Functions of Chaga Polysaccharides:
1. Chaga Polysaccharides has melanin compounds that nourish the skin and hair
2. Chaga Polysaccharides is a powerful anti-oxidant and useful in fighting tumors.
3. It can prevent high blood pressure and relieve and prevent allergic cortex.
4. It has the effect of antiinflammatory remedy in the treatment of stomach-intestinal tract diseases and as a palliative remedy for tumours of different location.
5. It is used to cure skin diseases, especially in the case when they are combined with inflammatory diseases of the stomach-intestinal tract, liver and biliary colic.