Introduction for Hesperidin:
Hesperidin is extracted from citrus (Bitter Orange) immature young fruit. It can reduce capillary fragility and permeability for the capillary hypertension and secondary hemorrhagic disease treatment. Improvement on reducing the role of capillary resistance (enhanced role of vitaminC) have anti-imflammatory, anti-virus, and can prevent frostbite, stomachic, expectorant, antitussive, driving wind,diuretic, stomach pain and other diseases.
Application of Hesperidin:
1. Applied in food field, various foods are use Hesperidin as the materials;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is made into tablet or capsule, which is often used for eat less and coughing much sputum;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, many sorts of orange peel oil can nourish the skin.
Information of Hesperitin:
Citrus aurantium L.
Light yellow needle crystal
Hesperetin is known as the stomach, expectorant, antitussive, carminative, diuretic, antiviral, antibacterial, non-return and stop stomach pain effect.
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.
1. Hesperidins has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, hypolipidemic, vasoprotective and anticarcinogenic and cholesterol lowering actions.
2. It can inhibit following enzymes: Phospholipase A2, lipoxygenase, HMG-CoA reductase and cyclo-oxygenase.
3. It improve the health of capillaries by reducing the capillary permeability.
4. Thats are used to reduce hay fever and other allergic conditions by inhibiting the release of histamine from mast cells. The possible anti-cancer activity of hesperidins could be explained by the inhibition of polyamine synthesis.