European blueberry is rich in anthocyanidins, Billberry Extract has been shown to have numerous health benefits ranging from being a potent antioxidant to possible cancer fighting properties.The Bilberry is native to northern Europe and known by many different names (European blueberry, blaeberry, whortleberry, whinberry, wimberry, myrtle blueberry or fraughan. The berries are extremely difficult to cultivate as they grow only in cold climates in carniforous forests. During World War II many RAF pilots consumed Bilberries before night missions owing to their purported night vision enhancement.
Product Basic Information
Vaccinium myrtillus L./Vaccininm ulingosum L.
25% Anthocyanidin UV
Deep purple or purple fine powder
Pharmaceutical intermediates; Eyes care
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.
1. Anthocyanidin can prevent the cardiovascular diseases;
2. It has the functiong of quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging;
3. It can be added into cake and cheese as nutrition enhancer and inartificial preservative ;
4. It can treat cardiovascular disease ;
5. It can make skin smooth, exquisite and be full of flexibility;
6. It can be made into capsules;
7. Bilberry Extract has the functiong of protecting and regenerating retinal purple (rhodopsin), and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.