Astragalus was used in traditional Chinese and Eastern medicine for over 2000 years. Astragalus extract is derived from the root of Astragalus Membranaceus in the pea family. The major active ingredient are
Modern pharmacological studies have shown that astragalus extract astragaloside has enhanced immune function, cardiac depressuria, hypoglycemic, diuretic, anti-aging, anti-fatigue, anti-tumor, anti-virus, sedative, analgesic and so on. Astragalus is also called "the kind of grass, the best product for maintaining beauty."
1. Applied in feed field, atragalus root extract powder used as additives to promote growing;
2. Applied in health food field, atragalus root extract powder used to enhance body immunity;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, atragalus extract powder used as raw materials;
4. Applied in cosmetic field, atragalus root extract powder used to anti-aging.
Product Basic Information
Astragalus membranaceus (Fisch.) Bge.
1%-98% Astragaloside IV HPLC
Light Yellow to White Fine Powder
Medical; Health Care
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.
1. Astragaloside has the function of enhancing immunity, protecting the body from diseases such as cancer and diabetes;
2. It contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
3. Astragaloside has effect on relieving stresses and protecting the body against various stresses, including physical, mental, or emotional stress;
4. can be used as diuretic, and preventive activity against acute animals adrenal failure caused by gentamicin;
5. It is used to protect and support the immune system, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory, for preventing colds and upper respiratory infections;
6.It has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver;
7. Studies have documented that Astragaloside boosts activity of several kinds of white blood cells and increases production of antibodies and interferon, the body own natural anti-viral agent.