Cordyceps Polysaccharide is a confirmed source of anti-oxidants, polysaccharides, and a large host of other newly discovered nutritional compounds, plus certainly many others that are yet to be discovered.
Cordyceps Sinensis Extract contains a high concentration of Polysaccharides (as beta-glucan), Cordyceps acid and cordycepin. Modern researches indicate that the Cordyceps sinensis is beneficiary for the heart, lung, liver, renal, immune system, and etc.
Product Basic Information
Cordyceps Sinensis Extract
Ophiocordyceps Sinensis (Berk.) Sacc.
Dry Cordyceps militaris
10%-90% Polysaccharide UV
Light yellow to yellow brown
Health Care; Food Additives
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.
1. Effect on Heart disease: In clinical studies, significant improvements were found in stroke volume, heartbeat, cardiac output etc. in the Cordyceps sinensis group vs. the control group. And Cordyceps Polysaccharide has shown great results when used in patients with ventricular arrhythmia.
2. Effect on Respiratory and Lung Disease: Cordyceps Polysaccharide has been used in TCM to treat symptoms associated with respiratory diseases,such as the upper respiratory tract, pneumonia, chronic bronchitis, pulmonary emphysema, and tuberculosis.
3. Effect on Renal Disease: Cordyceps Extract has been used in TCM to treat symptoms associated with renal diseases, and also for kidney tonic.
4. Effect on reducing Cholesterol: It reduces the amount of “bad” cholesterol and increases the amount of “good” HDL cholesterol.
5.Effect on Liver disease: Cordyceps sinensis can impove symptoms and liver-cell structures dramatically. Cirrhosis cells disappeared in 70 percent of the patients.
6.Effect on Sexual dysfunction in men: It can benefit many men who have problem involving sexual function.
7. Effect on Reducing Fatigue: Cordyceps Polysaccharide is used by competitive athletes to reduce fatigue and weakness and to improve endurance and energy levels.
8.Effect on Disorder of the immune system: Cordyceps appears to be one of the most adaptive immunomodulators.
9.Cordyceps Polysaccharide may stimulate the immune system cells, like NK cells(natural killer cells).