As an aid for blood circulation and disorders of lungs.Bilobalide is also used for chilblains and as a wound plaster.Ginkgo biloba is one of the world's oldest living tree species. The earliest record of the use of Ginkgo Biloba leaves as a medicine is mentioned in the Chinese Materia Medical Shen Nung Pen Tsao Ching, With the advent and popularization of antioxidant theory in recent years, Ginkgo biloba extract has rapidly become one of the most widely used health supplements in the world.
1. Applied in health products field, as raw material of health product, Bilobalide has obvious effect on delaying aging, enhance immunity and improve microcirculation;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it was used to treat cardiovascular disease and dementia.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, because of its antioxidants or disarm free radicals is widely used in cosmetics to prevent aging.
4. Bilobalide is usually taken from the ginkgo leaf and are used to make tablets, capsules, or teas. Occasionally, ginkgo extracts are used in skin products.
Product Basic Information
Ginkgo biloba extract/ Cinkgo Biloba P.E./Ginkgolide
Ginkgo biloba L.
Total terpene lactones
Light yellow brown fine powder
1. promotion of circulation
3. anti aging
4. resistance to dementia
5. premenstrual unhappiness
6. improvement of sexual function
7. regulate eye problems
8. treatment of hypertension
9. treatment of diabetes
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.
1) Anti-inflammatory, Ginkgolide can inhibit the release of lysosomal enzymes;
2) Reduce blood pressure and treat pregnancy-induced hypertension, it has the dilation of blood vessels;
3) Bilobalides have obvious control of hyperlipidemia and hepatic steatosis;
4) It can enhance brainpower, improve memory and prevent dementia.