Shikimic acid is a white crystalline compound of nonnitrogenous acid found in various plants naturally. It has two kind functional groups in the same molecule, three hydroxyl groups and a carboxylic acid group, which are optically active. They can yield various kinds of esters and salts. Shikimic acid is a cyclitol, a polyhydroxylated cycloalkane containing at least three hydroxy groups in the ring at different positions. Examples are inositol and quinic acid.
Functions of Shikimic Acid:
1. Shikimic acid effected by arachidonic acid.
2. Shikimic acid acts as anti-inflammatory ,analgesic.
3. Shikimic acid is the drug intermediates of anti-cancer and anti-virus.
4. Star Anise Extract is also the basis raw materials of combating avian flu.
5.Star Anise Extract can inhibit the concentrating of the blood platelets,inhibit arterial,venous
thrombsis and cerebral thrombosis.
Packing of Shikimic Acid:
1. 1kg/aluminium foil bag, with two plastic bags inside.
2. 25kg/fiber drum, with two plastic bags inside. Size: ID42cm×H52cm, 0.08m3/Drum;
Gross Weight: 28kg.
Delivery of Shikimic Acid:
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.
Please contact us:email@example.com