New Herbal Extract-“Red Yeast Rice Extract”
what is the Red Yeast Rice of Hosunbio?
Red yeast rice is rice that has been fermented by the red yeast, monascus purpureus. Red yeast rice has been used by the Chinese for many centuries as a food preservative, food colorant (Red yeast rice is responsible for the red color of Peking duck), spice, and ingredient in rice wine. Red yeast rice continues to be a dietary staple in China, Japan, and Asian communities in the United States, with an estimated average consumption of 14 to 55 grams of red yeast rice per day per person.
A mass of researches have already indicated that Red Yeast Rice significantly benefits man's health in aspects as follows:
Red yeast rice also has been used in China for over 1,000 years for medicinal purposes. Red yeast rice was described in an ancient Chinese list of drugs as useful for improving blood circulation and for alleviating indigestion and diarrhea.
The function of Red Yeast Rice Extract:
1. Decrease LDL cholesterol and rise HDL cholesterol without side effects, and inhibit cholesterol synthesis in the liver by inhibiting the action of HMG-CoA reductase which is known to raise cholesterol levels to keep cholesterol levels in check.
2. Support healthy blood pressure levels, balance blood sugar, lower serum lipid levels, improve bloodcirculation, promote cardiovascular health;
3. Promote healthy spleen and stomach function;
4. Benefit for bone health and function;
5. Improve digestion, promote normal cell growth, and slow down the aging process.