Mannose (D-Mannose) is a monosaccharose, the formula C6H12O6, white crystal or crystalline powder, sweet with bitter.Easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol. D-mannose form easily crystalline compounds with calcium chloride, and display a complex variable optical effect. D-mannose can turn sour by yeast.
D-Mannose Function and Application:
1. D-Mannose can be used for additives of food and beverage. Rehabilitation of diabetes, obesity, constipation and high cholesterol and so on have a good supporting role.
2. D-Mannose has anti-inflammatory effect, can inhibit the inflammatory response during wound healing. In addition, mannose derivatives has anti-inflammatory effect of peritonitis and adjuvant arthritis.
3. D-Mannose inhibition of tumor growth and prevent parasites,bactena, viruses and bactenal intections.
4. D-Mannose one of medicines component to improve sleep.
5. D-mannose maintain urinary tract health purposes in an effective way and will not interfere with blood sugar regulation.
Information of D-Mannose:
White Crystalline Powder
D-Mannose Used as an analytical reagent.
D-Mannose also used for the synthesis of resins and drugs.
Low calorie sweetener;
Antisticking agent chewing gum and candy;
Nutrition supplement and tissue improver;
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Cool & dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat.
1 year if sealed and stored properly.