Guarana Seed Extract
Guarana Seed Extract usually a light brown powder, is water soluble. Guarana Seed Extract is often used mixed with water or juice. You'll find guarana powder a key ingredient in popular energy drinks, such as Rock Star, Cult and Sobe, and in energy pills. Guarana Seed Extract is also a flavoring for other food items such as chewing gum, chocolate, ice cream and alcoholic beverages. As a stimulant, Guarana Seed Extract reduces fatigue, sharpens perceptions, reduces appetite and relieves muscle tension and hangover effects.
Product Basic Information
Guarana Seed P. E.
Paullinia Cupana H. B. K.
10%-22% Guaranine/Caffeine HPLC
Brown-yellow Fine Powder
1. functional drinks, sports drinks, soft drinks, suitable for solid and liquid beverages;
2. health products / dietary supplements: tablets, capsules and granules;
3. functional foods: candy, energy bar, chewing gum, beverage
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.
1. Guarana Seed Extract is used for weight loss, to enhance athletic performance, as a stimulant, and to reduce mental and physical fatigue.
2. The extract is a frequent addition to energy and weight loss products.
3. Some people also guaranine used to treat low blood pressure and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), and to prevent malaria and dysentery.
4. Guaranine and coffeine are also used to enhance sexual desire, to increase urine flow, and as an astringent.
5. It used include treatment of ongoing diarrhea, fever, heart problems, headache, joint pain, backache, and heat stress.
6. In food manufacturing, it has been used as a flavoring ingredient in beverages and candy.