Introduction of Nobiletin:
Nobiletin was found to have anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor invasion, proliferation, and metastasis in vitro and in vivo. Nobiletin was also found to potentially inhibit cartilage degradation.
Nobiletin was shown to augment AMPA receptor activity and long-term potentiation in cell culture
Information of Nobiletin:
Citrus nobilis Lour.
Colorless needle Fine Powder
Anti-cancer; Anti-epiphyte; Anti-inflammation; Anti-allergic; Anti-cholinesterase; Anti-histamic, antioxidant; radical scavenger; anti-inflammatory; carbohydrate metabolism promoter; immunity system modulater.
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.
Function of Nobiletin:
1. Nobiletin with the function of enhancing the movement of the intestines;
2. Anti-tumor, it can suppress the proliferation of cancerous cell;
3. Promoting digestive secretion.
Application of Nobiletin:
1. Applied in food field, various foods are use it as the materials;
2. Nobiletin applied in pharmaceutical field, Nobiletin is made into tablet or capsule, which is often used for eat less and coughing much sputum;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, many sorts of orange peel oil can nourish the skin.