Genistein Extract is one of several known isoflavones. Isoflavones, such as genistein and daidzein, are found in a number of plants including lupin, fava beans, soybeans, kudzu, and psoralea being the primary food source,also in the medicinal plant, Flemingia vestita and coffee.
Genistein Extract is an isoflavonoid phytoestrogenic compound found in soybeans, pea pods, and other legumes. The estimated human normal dietary intake of genistein, primarily as glycosides, is 0 to 0.5 mg/kg. Genistein Extract is present in much greater amounts in nutritional supplements. Genistein Extract is carcinogenic in female neonatal mice, inducing endocrine-dependent uterine tumors in a fashion similar to diethylstilbestrol (DES).
1.Applied in the field of pharmaceutical, Genistein Extract can be made into suppositories, lotions, injection, tablets,capsules and so on;
2. Applied in the field of health care products, Genistein can be used as beauty care products for women and also Genistein Extract can prevent blood diseases and cancer.
Product Basic Information
Off-white Fine Powder
Anti tumor; Antioxidant; Hypolipidemic; Anti atherosclerosis; The role of estrogen; The prevention and treatment of osteoporosis
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.
1. Genistein has the function of anti-oxidation;
2. Genistein powder has the properties of estrogen and anti-estrogen;
3. It can suppress the activation of topoisomerase II, and suppress the activation of protein tyrosine kinase;
4. Genistein brings out cell's procedure death, improves the anticancer drug's effect and suppresses the blood vessel to be produced etc.