L-Theanine is derived from tea leaves. Tea is native to eastern Asia and is a member of the Theaceae family. This evergreen shrub or tree grows to over 9 m in height and is pruned from 60 cm to 1.5 m for cultivation. Its dark green, serrated-edged leaves are alternate and oval, while its white and fragrant blossoms appear singly or in clusters.
L-Theanine has mood-modulating activity,anti-cancer,diminishing symptoms of PMS,improving learningperformance,heightening mental acuity-neurotransmitter,promoting concentration,acting antagonistically against the paralysis induced by caffeine,supporting the immune system,lowering blood pressure,increasing brain dopamine levels among others.
It is a very pure and refined off-white compound with strong healthy function, L-Theanine can be added to a broad range of dietary supplements, food products and beverages without a major impact on their color and taste.
1. Green tea extract L-theanine will reduce blood pressure,blood sugar,blood lipids
2. Green tea extract L-theanine powder with the function of removing radicals and anti-aging;
3. It can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds;
4. It will anti-radiation,anti-cancer,inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell;
5. Used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
Product Basic Information
Green Tea Extract/ Green Tea P.E.
Brown, yellowish or greenish fine powder
Health Care; Cosmetics; Food Additives
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.