Rosemary Extract contains more than two dozen antioxidants, and Rosmarinic Acid has a longer life span of antioxidant activity. Rosmarinic Acid can provide potent protection against chronic diseases, including Alzheimer’s, one of the most dreaded diseases of today.
Rosmarinus officinalis L. This herb is an evergreen shrub, with lovely aromatic linear leaves.The tonic, astringent, and diaphoretic or the property of increasing perspiration effects of the rosemary are widely recognized and acknowledged across the world.
Product Basic Information
Rosmarinus officinalis Linn.
2.5%-98% Rosmarinic Acid
Brown to White Fine Powder
1. anti aging and postponing senility
2. antioxidant function
3. weight loss and lipid lowering
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.
1. Rosmarinic Acid has the function of antioxidant and antitumor activity;
2. Rosmarinic Acid may resistance antimicrobial, antiviral activity against a variety of viruses, including herpes simplex virus ( HSV) and HIV-1;
3. It has the function of mild sedatives, anxiety reduction and hypnotics;
4. Rosmarinic Acid can effect on modulate for mood and cognitive enhancement, mild sedative and sleep aid;
5. Memory-enhancing properties;
6. Rosmarinic Acid widely used as a mild sedative and antibacterial agent.