Luteolin is a yellow crystalline compound. It is a flavonoid; to be specific, it is one of the more common flavones. From preliminary research, Luteolin is thought to play a role in the human body possibly as an antioxidant, a free radical scavenger, a promoter of carbohydrate metabolism, or an immune system modulator. If applicable to the human condition, these characteristics may inhibit cancer mechanisms. Basic research results indicate luteolin as an anti-inflammatory agent with other potential effects on septic shock. Luteolin has been suggested for multiple sclerosis on the basis of in vitro work.
Product Basic Information
Arachis hypogaea/ Sophora japonica L.
Light Yellow Fine powder
Protect Liver & Heart
Cure chronic hepatitis&hepatitis B
Anti-aging; Antioxidant; Anti tumor
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.
1.Luteolin is a hypoglycemic agent and improves insulin sensitivity. By promoting healthy glucose levels it is good for type 2 diabetics. At the same time it is thought to help with weight management which also would dramatically improve health;
2.. Acting as an antioxidant and protecting the body from dangerous free radicals;
3. Luteolin can be used for skin allergic/inflammatory disorders and for skin cancer prevention;
4. It is a promising agent for use in ophthalmology.
1. Applied in food field, Luteolin is often used as food additives;
2. Applied in health product field, it is made into capsules with the function of vasodilatation;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can play the role of inflammation;
4. Applied in cosmetic field, it is often made into the products of losing weight.