Epimedium,also called horny goat weed, grows as an ornamental herb in Asia and the Mediterranean. In Asia, Icariins have been used for treating fatigue and boosting sex drive for a long history since 16th century. Nowadays, the plant is a traditional chinese medicine and is widely used as dietary supplement in western countries.
Product Basic Information
Horny goat weed extract/ Epimedium P.E./ Epimedium Extract
Epimedium Brevicornum Maxim
Brown yellow fine powder
1. Effects on sexual function
2. improve the immune function of the body
4. anti aging effect
5. cardiovascular effects
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.
1. Thought that icariin is likely to be the primary active component of Epimedium extracts, as it has been shown to share several mechanisms of action with compounds used in Western medicine to treat impotence and improve sexual function.
2. Epimedium Extract Icariins can stimulate osteoblast activity in bone tissue which has been linked to a possible therapeutic role in the treatment of osteoporosis.
3. It can also increase the number of kidney patients in T cells, lymphocyte transformation rate, antibody, antigen, and reticuloendothelial system phagocytic function of low, but drug treatment after kidney Epimedium, etc.
4. It can effect different aspects of aging mechanisms. Such as the impact of cell passage, extending the growth period, regulating of the immune and endocrine system, improving metabolism and organ function.
5.Icariins has a protective effect on vasopressin induced myocardial ischemia, with significant blood pressure.