Mannose (D-Mannose) is a monosaccharose, the formula C6H12O6, white crystal or crystalline powder, sweet with bitter.Easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol. D-mannose form easily crystalline compounds with calcium chloride, and display a complex variable optical effect. D-mannose can turn sour by yeast.
D-Mannose Function and Application:
1. D-Mannose can be used for additives of food and beverage. Rehabilitation of diabetes, obesity, constipation and high cholesterol and so on have a good supporting role.
2. It has anti-inflammatory effect, can inhibit the inflammatory response during wound healing. In addition, mannose derivatives has anti-inflammatory effect of peritonitis and adjuvant arthritis.
3. It inhibition of tumor growth and prevent parasites,bactena, viruses and bactenal intections.
4. It is one of medicines component to improve sleep.
5. It maintain urinary tract health purposes in an effective way and will not interfere with blood sugar regulation.
Information of D-Mannose:
White Crystalline Powder
D-Mannose Used as an analytical reagent.
Used for the synthesis of resins and drugs.
Low calorie sweetener;
Antisticking agent chewing gum and candy;
Nutrition supplement and tissue improver;
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Cool & dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat.
1 year if sealed and stored properly.