Olive Leaf Extract is best known for their blood pressure-lowering effects, but the latest studies reveal their health benefits extend well beyond that. Additional anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties offer promise in fighting atherosclerosis,diabetes, cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, and even arthritis.
Oleuropein and its metabolite hydroxytyrosol have powerful antioxidant activity both in vivo and in vitro and give extra-virgin olive oil its bitter, pungent taste. Oleuropein preparations have been claimed for several pharmacological effects among them strengthening of the immune system. A study in rats suggests Oleuropein enhances thermogenesis by increasing the thermogenin content in brown adipose tissue and the secretion of noradrenaline and adrenaline.
1. Olive leaf extract can be applied in pharmaceutical field；
2. Applied in functional food field,health products, cosmetics,personal care;
3.Applied in nutritional supplements,Used to adjust immunity.
Olive Leaf Extract/ Olive Leaf P.E.
Canarium album Raeusch
Brownish Yellow Fine Powder
Medicine; Health Care; Skin care; Food Additives
25kg/drum; 1kg/foil bag; double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and stored properly.
1. Olive leaf extract has the function of inhibiting the growth of every virus, bacteria, fungi and protozoa and killing them.
2. It can preventing the onset of colds, flu, and a range of viruses, yeast, fungal and mould problems, bacterial infections, and parasites.
3. It has powerful effects on anti-infectious disease.
4. Oleuropein used being lethal to some cancer cells based upon it's general immune enhancing properties
5. It has antioxidant capacity, can reduce the oxidation of LDL levels, the prevention of coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis.